Social Entrepreneurs Ireland is looking for a number of people to join this organisation which encourages entrepreneurs, who have a social aspect to their business. The Social entrepreneurs Academy, run in both Dublin and Galway, takes 30 potential businesses, over an 8 week programmes and encourages them to develop their ideas and businesses.
Currently, they are looking for
1. Development Manager. Key person, managing the leading sales process
2. Communications Manager:Reporting to CEO, develops brand and builds awareness
3. Supporter Relations Executive: Reporting to Dev Manager. manages relationships.
4. Community Executive: Supporting the social entrepreneurs community
5. Programmes Assistant: Grad position. Offers training.
For further information, contact mary@gettingthere or www.sei.ie